Friday, April 13, 2012

Polka Dot


I LOVE polka dots! This fabric is a favorite of mine. I have a lot of scraps leftover from my sister.


I made these for my friends girls while we were living in a hotel in Texas! Of course I brought my sewing machine and a vacuum seal bag (the ones that suck out the air and shrink down) full of fabric! She helped me cut out pieces and things, but it was hard with her baby so she kept an eye on the kids while I sewed away!

The pictures aren't that great, but the sleeves are lace and the bottom has tulle.
Of course matching headbands! This one is a purple knit gathered flower, black tulle and feathers!
I added some extra strips of fabric to this one because it was for an older/taller girl. I wish I had more tulle to add on this one, we just had a few layers.
Green knit, black lace and feathers. Both headbands are glued onto a stretchy knit headband.

I ended up making one for my baby too. I meant to set up a little photo shoot with her but she got sick and then I forgot! So this will have to do for now.


The yellow tie is supposed to be off set in the front with a flower, or tied in back. Paired with Persnickety triple ruffle leggings and it's my new favorite outfit!
Sadly we are still waiting on hair for this little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment