Friday, April 13, 2012

Halloween Time




I have to admit, I'm not a huge Halloween person. However it's always fun to have something festive around... Here are some of my simple decorations for Halloween.

I gathered some branches, painted them black and made mini pumpkins. For the pumpkins i cut circles out of fall colors, did a running stitch, filled with cotton and glued a mini stick at the top. The vase was filled with candy corn.

Next I made a orange wreath out of feathers. I picked up the wreath from the dollar store and the feathers from either hobby lobby with a 40% off coupon.

Then I tied a ribbon and hung it from my front door.
We cut out 'spider webs' spray painted them black and glittered them using silver, dark purple and dark green. My husband says they just look like snowflakes.. but I think if they're black and it's halloween you know what they're supposed to be :)
Here are my pumpkins. Unfortunately this is the only picture I have. I loved the gold one!






No comments:

Post a Comment