Friday, April 13, 2012

Christmas has come

I made this floral arrangement for my Christmas decor. I took apart some other arrangements I wasn't using anymore. See I've decided to change my color scheme. I used to have a lot of red... now it will be much brighter! I'll update soon.

You can't see it very well, but on the bottom shelf are some matchboxes that I covered with scrapbook paper. Inside are daily activities to count down to Christmas. I (like everyone else) was super busy this season.. so if my older child forgot, I didn't bring it up either! But when we did remember and have time it was so fun!
I sprayed some pinecones with spray glue and then glittered them. I cut ribbons of different colors and sizes and tied them together. It was a fun, super easy & fast decoration.
Here are my stockings. I may have finished the boot on Christmas Eve... But hey it was done, hung and filled the next morning! I will put her name on it next season!
Here are some 'melting snowman cookies' I made for a family party. I found them from pinterest. I would link it, but my original link isn't working. I made my normal sugar cookie recipe, and frosting recipe, then just added marshmallows for the heads. I used the gel decorating tubes to color noses, eyes, buttons, arms & bows for the girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment